Most recently, I was creating my first YouTube video, explaining what a Product Owner in a Scaled Agile Framework is doing!
The role of the Product Owner (PO) is a very important one in the SCRUM framework and also in SAFe environments.
The Video is in German, but you can use subtitles and have them
The questions I am answering are:
- What is the core task of a product owner (PO)?
- What are typical interfaces of the product owner (PO)?
- What would happen if you don’t have a Product Owner (PO)?
- What should a good product owner (PO) bring to the table? What are skills that are important?
- What do you enjoy most about your Product Owners (PO) tasks?
- What was the biggest challenge as a Product Owner (PO) and how did you solve it?
- Extra question: How is a traditional project manager different from a product owner (PO)?
- What would you recommend someone to do if they want to develop Product Owners (PO)?
For more details, interesting Product Owners (PO) courses & workshops feel free to check out agilizer-academy.de or agilizer.de or our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJVfrLbbQHdevxIRsSEvePg